Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Current Addictions (Week 1)

Who knows, this may become a weekly thing.

Here's what I'm totally in love with this week:

1) Tower of Greed
It's pretty simple, and I'm sure most members of Kongregate have heard of it. The basic idea is to get as much money as you can in a tower full of increasingly dangerous areas. If you fall and die, you have to start over from scratch. So it's largely a game about luck, skill, and knowing when to say when.

2) Extremely cool wallpapers
I simply love looking at good artwork, digital or not.

3) Antarctica - Men Without Hats
I've recently gotten into The Silver Collection, which was made by Men Without Hats. This is definitely my favorite song from the album at the moment.

4) I Am A Bachelor - Right Said Fred
Another band with a one-hit-wonder (I'm Too Sexy), and another with great songs aside from that to boot. From "I'm A Celebrity", their album that was released in 2009.

2 comments: